neděle 3. dubna 2016

March Bits & Pieces

My man knows my favourite flowers
Čas letí opravdu neuvěřitelně rychle a už tady máme duben. Březen byl plný milých setkání, dobrého jídla a oslavy mých a babičkynarozenin. Jsem zvědavá, co přinese duben.
A jaký byl váš březen?
Time is running very quickly and now April is here. March was full of nice meetings with friends, eating good food and also celebration of my and my granny's birthday. I'm curious what brings April.
How was you March?


Cake for granny made by my sister and his boyfriend.
My sister knows I'm Oreo lover
cakes made by my mum and cousin
Great mexican restaurant in Nuremberg
THe best Sushi in Pilsen
Our Easter
Certificate for me and also goodbyes with regular figure skating lessons with small and lovely figure skaters


2 komentáře:

  1. take ruze som hadam este nikdy nevidela!

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Muž je koupil prý v květinářství, kde kupuje všechny květiny.

      Vymazat

Your amazing comments, if you like my blog, follow me. :)